About the role
As part of the United Education head office team, the Account Manager has overall responsibility for acquiring and running a number of United Education venues within a geographical area.
• recruit and onboard new venues.
• manage venue relationships.
• Marketing activity support.
• Support for the venues on your account.
• Recruit and train local staff.
• Set up programming for local staff such as holiday camps.
• Promotional Activity support.
• Upsell all of their clients on all avenues of business
• Cover coaching work, especially off-season, where requested.
• Improved customer service leading to more upselling of products to all existing clients.
• Improved customer service and marketing leading to higher participation numbers on as many programs as possible.
• Improved customer service and marketing leading to more year-round programming such as the development of winter and summer programs with clients.
• Performance review by (Sales Manager), powered by numbers of venues recruited and relationship quality with current venues.
As an Account Manager, you should be able to be the first point of contact to site managers and staff in your region for troubleshooting, dealing with recruitment problems, responding to incidents, and providing advice. You will also deliver staff induction training and development where there is a new Site Manager, prior to camps starting. Following this, you will support all Site Managers providing them with feedback and carrying out work reviews. Being an Account manager, you must hold a full driving license, have access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to travel. (Travel costs are reimbursed)
Why work for United Adventure Camps?
• Help to contribute to our mission of getting children across the UK active
• Have overall responsibility for a number of United Education Venues within a geographic area
What makes a great Account manager?
• Knowledge and experience of Child Protection, Safeguarding and Health and Safety
• At least 2 years’ experience in sport coaching/holiday camp program delivery/wraparound childcare provision
• Passionate about education and child development
• UK driving license, access to a reliable vehicle, willingness to travel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate
• Management or Supervision experience with observations and feedback
• Good organizational skills with determination to follow clear procedures, hit targets and deadlines
• Qualified to degree level
About United Education
Our Proposition: Empowering the next generation through education, language, leadership, growth and ingenuity Our Vision: Empowering the next generation to live extraordinary lives Attitude and Culture: Be accepting. Be yourself. Be ambitious. Be effective. Be efficient. Be a team player. Be human
United Education is a safer recruiter and this position is subject to a full DBS check and satisfactory references.